As most of our website is about you, we felt we could take this opportunity to tell you something about us. Especially as we’ll probably have our hands in your mouth at some point, and that’s no position to be in with a complete stranger.
We want to give you the best of everything; that applies to our Berkshire dental team, technology and practice.
Confidental brings you:
- A dental team committed to you and your perfect smile.
- The latest dental technology. It makes things very quick, easy + accurate.
- A purpose built environment. We’ve won prizes for it.
What sets us apart:
- We have decades of expertise and are trusted by thousands of men, women and families each year.
- You will be treated by only the most experienced and skilled practitioners.
- We use only the best, tried and tested products.
Code of Practice for patient complaints
We want all our patients to be pleased with the service they receive, so we take complaints seriously. If a patient makes a complaint, we will deal with it promptly and courteously. Our aim is to resolve the matter as quickly as possible following the agreed procedure and, wherever possible, to the satisfaction of the patient.
A complaint may indicate a failing on our part, which we can learn from and make improvements to our service. We will adopt a ‘no blame’ approach when investigating a complaint and especially where individuals are identified, with the aim of reach a satisfactory conclusion. We will, at all times, be polite and respectful to our patients.
The Practice Complaints Manager Dr Sandeep Mohal is responsible for dealing with all complaints about our service.
Website Last updated April 2012