Join Our Team – Hygienist/therapist
WHO IS Confidental –
THE HOME OF CALM & CARING DENTISTRY?
Confidental the home of Calm and Caring Dentistry is a dental practice in Sandhurst offering a broad range of life transformational services including dental implants, cosmetically focussed orthodontics, laser, cosmetic, and Cerec dentistry.
We want to:
- Preserve and improve our patients mouth and body health
- Help our patients keep their Teeth For Life
- Be the home of Calm and Caring Dentistry and keep people smiling
- Provide extreme and unusual customer service and satisfaction
- Take care of your whole family and aim to have the whole family registered
Our 4 Core values are to:
- Do the RIGHT thing
- Have Honesty and Integrity
- Give respect for the individual – staff and patients
- Be hardworking
We will continue to be the leading local + respected dental clinic, delivering dental care with brilliance. We will have pride in ourselves and consistently deliver healthcare that will improve the lives of our customers.
We see ourselves as the ‘M&S’ (Marks & Spencer) clinic of local area “This is not just a dental clinic, this is an ‘M&S’ Dental Clinic”.
Job title: Hygienist/therapist position
Full time Hygienist/therapist required working for a Private Dental Practice situated in the centre of Sandhurst, Berkshire. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and experienced Hygienist/Therapist to join our ever growing friendly team.
The role would be best suited to somebody who is confident and thrives in a busy dental practice; a good understanding of SOE would also be a great advantage and GDC registration is essential.
The ideal candidate will:
- Carry out a high quality dental hygiene treatment under the prescription of a dentist in line with current legislation and regulations.
- To work with the dentist/s of the practice to improve and maintain the oral health of the patients.
- Provide treatment for patients in line with the practice schedule and appointment system.
- Maintain a high level of practice care.
- Attend practice meeting and training sessions when requested to do so.
- Adopt our practice values and to become a strong team member.
Working hours re flexible which could include some 8am starts and 8pm finish plus one Saturday a month.
If you are interested or would like further information on this position please call us on 01252 877309 or send us your CV to email@example.com.