Join Our Team – Receptionist
WHO IS Confidental –
THE HOME OF CALM & CARING DENTISTRY?
Confidental the home of Calm and Caring Dentistry is a dental practice in Sandhurst offering a broad range of life transformational services including dental implants, cosmetically focussed orthodontics, laser, cosmetic, and Cerec dentistry.
We want to:
- Preserve and improve our patients mouth and body health
- Help our patients keep their Teeth For Life
- Be the home of Calm and Caring Dentistry and keep people smiling
- Provide extreme and unusual customer service and satisfaction
- Take care of your whole family and aim to have the whole family registered
Our 4 Core values are to:
- Do the RIGHT thing
- Have Honesty and Integrity
- Give respect for the individual – staff and patients
- Be hardworking
We will continue to be the leading local + respected dental clinic, delivering dental care with brilliance. We will have pride in ourselves and consistently deliver healthcare that will improve the lives of our customers.
We see ourselves as the ‘M&S’ (Marks & Spencer) clinic of local area “This is not just a dental clinic, this is an ‘M&S’ Dental Clinic”.
Job title: Receptionist
Full time Receptionist required for a private Dental Practice situated in the centre of Sandhurst, Berkshire. We currently have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and preferably experienced Dental Receptionist to join our friendly professional team.
This role will be varied and would be best suited to somebody who is confident and thrives in a fast moving & busy environment. You must have the ability to multitask and have a good understanding of Microsoft IT systems including Word & Excel. The use of SOE would be a great advantage.
As one of our front of house team members you would be the first point of contact for our patients so we are looking for someone who has excellent communication skills, is presentable, Polite, friendly and personable.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Meeting & Greeting Patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Managing Patient payments
- Managing the Practice diaries
- Communication with patients via telephone, ,text & e-mail
- Ensuring all of our patients have the best possible experience throughout their journey with us.
- Being able to answer any queries that our patients may have
- Organising collection & checking delivery of Lab work
- General admin raising reports, collating information to report back to practice principal.
You will be required to work 38 hours per week which would include both early & late shifts plus one Saturday a month.
You will have ample opportunity to develop your skills further, have a competitive salary and 20 days paid annual leave. If you are interested in the position or would like further information please call us on 01252 877309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org