Are Veneers Suitable For You?
Veneers Are Suitable For You, If You Answer Yes To …
You Are Unhappy With The Shape Or The Colour Of Your Teeth
Your Teeth Are Damaged, Cracked or Have Chips
Confidental the No.1 choice for veneers in Sandhurst.
Looking for a new smile to boost your confidence and make you feel great? You are in the best hands with Confidental and our “Calm & Caring Veneers” team.
With new advancements in technology and production, Veneers have become a lot more affordable and attainable. Great teeth are no longer restricted to the rich and famous or just Hollywood stars but are now available to suit everyone’s budget.
“How You Can Benefit From Having Veneers”
Helping To Make Your Treatment Affordable
But what about the cost of veneers? Good question. We offer payment plans to make your treatment more affordable. We can give you a specific breakdown of cost when we get to see your mouth, but to give you an idea, a single veneer can cost as little as £15.69 per month using our 60 month payment plan. Or if you would prefer, £74.70 interest free over 10 months, with £0 deposit up front with both options.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about veneers and below you will find a list of some frequently asked questions.
- Are Veneers The Right Choice For You?
- What Exactly Are Veneers?
- How Long Do Veneers Last?
- Why Should I Get Veneers?
- How Are Veneers Fitted?
- Which Are Better, Porcelain Veneers or Composite Veneers?
Are Veneers The Right Choice For You?
What Exactly Are Veneers?
Veneers are an extremely strong, but wafer-thin ceramic overlay, which is bonded to your tooth. This improves the colour and appearance of your teeth and involves little or no pain. The most popular types of veneers are porcelain and composite.
How Long Do Veneers Last?
Veneers last for many years. Porcelain are stronger than Composite veneers which tend to have a shorter life span but both can be repaired or replaced if any chips or damage occurs.
Remember veneers are just like your own teeth and need looking after so you should treat them as your teeth need to be treated. Keep regular appointments to see us to help keep your teeth and gums as healthy as possible.
Why Should I Get Veneers?
Good question! And it’s the reason we offer a free smile audit; to answer that very question. Without seeing your smile we can’t determine that veneers are the right choice for you but here are a few reasons why you might consider dental veneers treatment:
Discoloured Teeth? This is one of the main reasons you will want a Veneer. We see many cases where stained teeth don’t respond to whitening treatments and veneers are the best way to rectify that.
Damaged Teeth? Veneers will fix the appearance of a chipped or broken tooth. They can be used for teeth with enamel damage or to stop any further damage happening to the tooth underneath.
Gaps Between Your Teeth? Veneers are the best solution to fix Gaps and Spaces between your teeth. We can easily close gaps or spaces using veneers, giving your teeth and smile a much more uniform look.
How Are Dental Veneers Fitted?
We Have Our 7 Step Process…
What’s why we offer a FREE Smile Audit for all new patients so that we can assess your smile and see if you are suitable for dental veneers. You can look at all options that are available to you and discover how to get the smile that you’ve always dreamed of
- Once you are ready to go ahead with treatment your teeth need to be prepared for your new veneers.
- A tiny part of your front teeth will be removed; it will be the same amount as the thickness of your veneers so that they sit perfectly.
- After that has been done an impression of your teeth will be taken. This then goes to the dental laboratory so that they can make your veneers to fit your teeth exactly.
- Meanwhile we will place some temporary veneers on your teeth to protect the prepared surface of the teeth underneath.
- Once your new veneers are ready you will come back into the practice to have them fitted. To begin with we will just place the new veneers over your teeth so that you can confirm that you are happy with their appearance. Make sense so far?
- Then once you are happy your teeth are thoroughly cleaned and the front surface will be roughened so that they provide a good surface for the bonding material between your tooth and the veneer to stick to.
- Finally a curing light is used to activate the bonding cement so that it permanently bonds your tooth and veneer, once this has been done you will be left with a beautiful and natural looking new smile.
Which Are Better, Porcelain Veneers or Composite Veneers?
Firstly both composite and porcelain veneers have their merits. With porcelain veneers you get the most natural look as it has a colour similar to your natural teeth. Placing composite veneers is a much faster treatment. They can be placed in just one appointment and require less preparation on your tooth surface, thus saving you time.
Furthermore, as with any treatment here at Confidental we will always look at what the best options are for your smile so you can decide what it is you want and to give you the very best result.
Why not Give us a call today or complete the form below to see if you are suitable for Dental Veneers.